Thursday, March 27, 2014

work + play + laughing all the way

Today was so wonderful, I hit a couple sun showers as I had the pleasure of driving into Kahala to see the owner of my favorite boutique, Super Citizen, we got to chat about some of my new designs and I got a chance to drool over all her new dresses from her latest shopping trip. Then a quick drive into Hawaii Kai to drop off jewelry for a photo shoot with the ever amazing MEswimwear set for later this week. Make sure to check out both these gals, they are not only business savvy, but so creative and driven. I indeed heart them (!)

Here are a few pics from my last Beach2City shoot with MEswimwear.

 
 


Images Copyright MEswimwear
Jewelry Copyright Beach2City
 
 
I have been super busy with new designs, and revamping old ones as well, I can't wait to show you! I've been working on my website (not yet published) Beach2City.com with all info, shopping, and pics galore. I am so excited to be finally getting it done, so make sure to stay tuned for updates and info of our launch date.

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment